From the editor...
Welcome to the April issue of Suffolk Norfolk Life, the clocks have gone forward and spring has sprung, we can now enjoy those longer days and look forward to the first BBQ.
Inside this issue Stephanie Mackentyre interviews Clare Teal, Rachel Sloane looks at has for special occasions, and Angie Jones pays a visit to to Beccles. We also have Horses that pack a punch, Dunwich Heath, a Norfolk man at the Pole, a weather forecasting pioneer, walks in Needham, May Day frolics in King's Lynn and woodlands in the Spring. You can also win a break at Carlton Meres in our reader competition.
Our special feature this month are Education and independent schools.
See a full list of everything inside this issue below.
Features- Clare Teal interview
- Horses that pack a punch
- Hats, Fascinators & Hatinators
- On Dunwich Heath
- Norfolk Man at the Pole
- Robert Fitzroy: Weather Forecasting Pioneer
- Michael Thompson and his amazing bike
- Needham Walks
- In the bloody reign
- Ideas to keep you active
- Norwich, Wymondham & Robert Kett
- Currency Advice
- May Day frolics in King's Lynn
- Woodlands in Spring
- Thames Sailing Barges
- My Suffolk Life - Stuart Clarke
Special Features- Education - Independent Schools
Competitions- Win a break at Carlton Meres
Food & Drink- Asparagus
- Jimmys Farm: Marmalade and Mustard Gammon
- Waveney Inn Review
- Wine: When in Rhone
Home and Garden- A room with a view - the conservatory
Business Profiles- Bang and Olufsen
- Crafty Babba
Regulars- Whats on Diary: Events during April
- Peggy Cole: April in the Garden
- Music notes from Chris Green
- Suffolk and Norfolk news roundup
- Books Reviews
- CLA News
- Legal Advice
- Dog Advice