From the editor...
Welcome to the August issue of Suffolk Norfolk Life, and this is another bumper packed issue we have for you this month, with lots of interesting articles about the counties we love.
Award winning Suffolk photographer Ruth Grindod shares some of her stunning photos from the region, Mika Bale speaks to two young rugby players flying the flag for England and Norfolk: Ben and Tom Youngs, Jan McGreachie explores the great outdoors, Rachel Sloane gives us the inside story of running a B&B, Susie Kearley visits the spectacular Thursford Collection, Steve Roberts goes to Caister, and actor Carley Stenson speaks to Stephanie Mackentyre.
The big features this month are great days out you can have around the counties, and Care of the Elderly.
See a full list of everything inside this issue below.
Features- Interview with actor Carley Stenson
- Ruth Grindod, award winning Suffolk photographer
- Ben and Tom Youngs: Flying the flag for England
- The Very Great Outdoors
- The inside story of running a B&B
- The Thursford Collection
- The little ship: Lucy Lavers revisits Dunkirk
- E.J. Morean: Part 1
- Local Craftsmen: Tim Wright, Stone Mason
- Tales from an East Anglian ghost hunters notebook
- Living Gardens
- Great Yarmouth Beach Photographs
- Return of the Lynx
- My Suffolk Life: Greg Davis (Suffolk Energy Ltd)
Special Features- Great Days Out
- Care of the Elderly
Competitions- Win luxury break at Mollett's Farm
Food & Drink- Fruits of the Sea
- Jimmys Farm: Aspall Glazed BBQ Pork Ribs
- The White Horse Blakeney Review
- Wine: Beers for BBQs
Home and Garden- Beautiful Bathrooms
Business Profiles- Art Doodles
- Yoxford Antiques
Regulars- Whats on Diary: Events during August
- Peggy Cole: August in the Garden
- Music notes from Chris Green
- Suffolk and Norfolk news roundup
- Books Reviews
- CLA News
- Beauty: Look after your skin during summer
- Dog Advice: Safely integrate a new dog