From the editor...
Welcome to the January issue of Suffolk Norfolk Life, now that Christmas has been and gone, it must be time to go on diets, make New Year resolutions and take back those presents that don't fit.
On the bright side we have another bumper issue for you to start the year. Stephanie Mackentyre meets Maggi Hambling, Laurie Forsyth looks at Nature's Nightshift and Rachel Sloane follows the journey of a special courier. Also inside this issue we have Hats off to Hadleigh, The Shipwrecked Mariners' Society, Lake Lothing, Otley Hall and Bygone Fressingfield.
The big features this month are Weddings in Suffolk and Norfolk, and Education.
See a full list of everything inside this issue below.
Features- Maggi Hambling interview
- Thetford and a fall of snow
- Journeys of a very special courier
- Lake Lothing
- Air Raid in Great Yarmouth
- Otley Hall
- Phyllis Adams
- Hats off to Hadleigh
- The Shipwrecked Mariners' Society
- Nature's Nightshift
- Memories of Hintlesham Hall
- Houghton Hall and Sir Robert Walpole
- Bygone Fressingfield
- Hintlesham Hall makeover
- Royston Hartz's take on life
- My Norfolk Life - Richard Fannon
Special Features- Weddings
Food & Drink- Spice up your life
- Jimmys Farm: Life on the farm
- The Crown at Woodbridge review
- Wine reviews
Home and Garden- Lightening
Business Profiles- Richard Allington Kitchens
- The Agellus Group
Regulars- Whats on Diary: Events during January
- Peggy Cole: January in the Garden
- Music notes from Chris Green
- Suffolk and Norfolk news roundup
- Books Reviews
- CLA News
- Legal Advice
- Dog Advice