From the editor...
Welcome to the June issue of Suffolk Norfolk Life, and this is the month of the Royal Norfolk Show, and this month we have a big preview inside this issue.
The East Anglian Air Ambulance is celebrating its 15th birthday and you can read all about it in this issue, along with an interview Cenzo Townshend, a special feature on Framlingham College, Flavours of Felixstowe, RSPB Springwatch, while Greg Davis drives the new Bentley Flying Spur. In our competition readers can win a family break at Potters Resort.
As well as the Royal Norfolk Show, our other special feature this month is Alternative Holidays, .
See a full list of everything inside this issue below.
Features- Cenzo Townshend interview
- Cley-next-the-Sea - Harbouring Ambition
- A New Bishop for Suffolk
- Framlingham College
- Fifteen years young - the East Anglian Air Ambulance
- Flavours of Felixstowe
- Norfolk fisherman who saw the future
- RSPB Springwatch
- Motoring - The Bentley Flying Spur
- Bring back colour to our countryside
- The Austin Seven: A mighty little car
- The Suffolk Cardinal: Thomas Wolsey
- W H Smith - A Suffolk Family
- Norfolk's Lost Churches
- Bygone Bury St Edmunds
- My Suffolk Life - Dr Martin Hine
Special Features- 2015 Royal Norfolk Show
- Alternative Holidays
Competitions- Win a family break at Potters Resort
Food & Drink- Lobster and Crab
- Jimmys Farm: Pork Ribs
- The Olive Restaurant Review
- Wine: Beau-jolais
Home and Garden- The Garden Shed
Business Profiles- English Country Cottages
- Suffolk Hair Sanctuary
Regulars- Whats on Diary: Events during June
- Peggy Cole: June in the Garden
- Music notes from Chris Green
- Suffolk and Norfolk news roundup
- Books Reviews
- CLA News
- Legal Advice
- Dog Advice