From the editor...
Welcome to the August issue of Suffolk Norfolk Life. Summer has arrived and we have a fantastic feature on great days out in Suffolk and Norfolk, with something for every member of the family to enjoy. For the adventitious we also have an articles on bikepacking, and camping for newbies if you would like to spend a few nights under the stars.
We visit Lavenham, Great Yarmouth and Happisburgh in this issue, and you can learn about the Norfolk Longshore Herring, plus we have a great recipe involving the Cromer Crab. Our main interview is with Lee Mead, who will be visiting the region with his new tour.
See below for a full list of everything inside this issue.
Features- Lee Mead interview
- Norfolk Longshore Herring
- Great Yarmouth
- The National Horse Racing Museum, Newmarket
- Dwile Flonking
- Tails of Two Doggies: Lavenham
- Under Canvas Holidays
- Saltmarshes are nature’s gift
- Gardens of Suffolk & Norfolk
- Music Notes
- Hookers of Halesworth
- Rural Royston
- Trimley's Hero
- Bygone Attleborough
- My Suffolk Life - Emma Johnson, Sykes Cottages
Special Features- Great Days Out
- Care of the Elderly
Competitions- Win Win dinner, B&B, plus a 1 hour golf lesson
Food & Drink- Crab on the menu
- Cromer Crab with Green Herb & Pea Risotto recipe
- Cheese: Wellington and Napoleon
- The Auberge Restaurant Review
- Wine: France’s forgotten treasures
Interiors- How to plan your dream kitchen
- Enhance your kitchen
Business Profiles- Foras
- Car Glass and Trim Ltd
Regulars- Whats on Diary: Events during August
- Music notes from Chris Green
- Books Reviews
- Business: Later in Life
- Business: Brexit - What Next?
- Beauty: Relax, Revitalise, Restore
- Dog Advice: Micro managing
- Social Media: How to market on Twitter