From the editor...
Welcome to the July issue of Suffolk Norfolk Life. Inside this issue we have an interview with Elaine Paige, Robert Leader explores the Burnhams, Getting on your bike in Suffolk and Norfolk, Somerleyton Hall, Ipswich, and Susie Kearley takes a tour of Norfolk's Zoos.
We also have a new monthly feature in the Food & Drink section, which is a focus on Cheese with expert advice from cheese merchant Hamish Johnson, and I share my impressions of the Bentley Continental GT I drove to Silverstone recently.
Our main feature is shorts stays, with some great ideas for you for to treat yourself to a weekend away in the Suffolk and Norfolk area.
See below for a full list of everything inside this issue.
Features- Elaine Paige interview
- Norfolk Zoos
- Somerleyton Hall
- Getting on your bike in Suffolk and Norfolk
- Scroby Sands
- Tails of Two Doggies - Orford
- Nature's Patchwork
- The Brown Lady of Raynham Hall
- Exploring the Burnhams
- Thornage Hall – an amazing place
- Rosy Lee's Tea Rooms
- July in the Garden
- Frederick Marshman Bailey
- Bentley Continental GT Review
- The Eurasian Lynx
- Royston - A Knight of the Road
- Bygone Promenades
- My Norfolk Life - Rob Elwes
Special Features- Short Stays
Competitions- Win dinner and an overnight stay at The Oaksmere
Food & Drink- The Perfect Paella
- Pan Seared Salmon with Paella Risotto Recipe
- A life of Cheese: Roquefort
- Ufford Crown Restaurant Review
- Wine: Sweet treats
Interiors- Coastal Chic
- Favourite Fabrics & New Blind Designs
Business Profiles- Best Price Beds Ltd
- Sykes Cottages
Regulars- Whats on Diary: Events during July
- Music notes from Chris Green
- Books Reviews
- Business: IHT problems
- Travel: Fred. Olsen to offer more Essex sailings
- Dog Advice: Give us a hug!
- Social Media: Instagram