From the editor...
Welcome to the June issue of Suffolk Norfolk Life. The Royal Norfolk Show takes place this month and we have a fantastic 8 page preview for you, including 5 minutes with our cover star Monty Don who will be at this years show.
Also in this issue we speak to Suffolk soprano Christina Johnston, enjoy a walk around Snape, learn about Southwold's maritime heritage, discover a hidden history in Aylsham, and heading into summer months Jan McGeachie writes about Norfolk's Treasues uncovering some great things to do and see with the family.
See below for a full list of everything inside this issue.
Features- Christina Johnston interview
- Southwold’s Maritime Heritage
- Norfolk’s Treasures - So much to see and do
- Felbrigg Hall
- Ray Thirkettle: Norfolk Explorer
- Iron Age Pigs: alive and well in Norfolk
- On th’ Huh? - The Suffolk Dialect
- Aylsham: a Norfolk country town
- Tails of Two Doggies: A walk around Snape
- Wildlife in Shingle Street
- One Aldwych Hotel and Lion King Show Review
- Elizabeth Garrett Anderson: a remarkable Suffolk woman
- North Norfolk: a captivating place
- Do Something Great for Nature
- Book Festivals in Norfolk and Suffolk
- Bygone Eyke
- The 10 most basic rules of Social Media
- My Suffolk Life - Graham Gamble
Special Features- The 2016 Royal Norfolk Show
- Summer Fashion
- Latitude Festival 2016 preview
Food & Drink- Strawberries: A British favourite
- Jimmy's Farm: June
- Norfolk "Strawberries & Cream" Recipe
- Stoke Mill Resturant Review
- Wine: Summer sipping
Interiors- Soft furnishings
- Colour Confidence
Business Profiles- Mulberry Kitchens
- Riverhills, Health Club & Boutique Spa
Regulars- Whats on Diary: Events during June
- Music notes from Chris Green
- Books Reviews
- Business: Financial security
- Beauty: Dare to bare this summer?
- Dog Advice: What a worry...