From the editor...
Welcome to the March issue of Suffolk Norfolk Life. In this issue we have an interview with Ed Sheeran, the worldwide star from right here in Suffolk. When collecting his Honorary Degree recently, he kindly took some time to talk to us about his love of Suffolk, his time abroad, plans for the future, and much more.
We also speak to Twiggy about why she loves Suffolk, and Julian Clary, who is coming to the Norwich Theatre Royal in April as part of his new UK tour. Also in this issue Susie Kearley goes to see the seals at Blakeney Point Nature Reserve, Angie Jones visits Polstead, and Steve Roberts looks at East Anglia in the movies.
Readers also have the chance to win a family stay at the Shrubland Royal Hotel & Spa, and we have 10 lots of family tickets to give away for the upcoming East Anglian Game Fair.
See below for a full list of everything inside this issue.
Features- Ed Sheeran Interview
- Seal trips to Blakeney Point Nature Reserve
- Polstead - A hidden gem
- Julian Clary interview
- Norfolk Wildlife Trust's 90th Anniversary
- Tales of Two Doggies: Dunwich
- The Perfect Wedding Venue – what the experts say
- Twiggy Loves Suffolk
- Wartime Memories of Hollesley and Shingle Street
- Town Trails - Dragons, Horses and Wolves
- Petunias take centre stage
- Thornham - A village success story
- East Anglia in the movies - Part 1
- The Peasants' Revolt
- News from the Counties
- Royston Hertz take on life
- Bygone Ixworth
- My Norfolk Life - Major General Sir William Cubitt
Special Features- Jewellery - Add some sparkle to your life
- Motoring Life
- Care of the Elderly
Competitions- Win a family break for 4 at Shrubland Royale
- Win tickets to The East Anglian Game Fair
Food & Drink- Afternoon Tea at The Oaksmere
- Lemon & Thyme Scones Recipe
- March at Jimmy’s Farm
- Restaurant Review: Casablanca
- Wine: Spring Zing
Interiors- Flooring - Tips, tricks and trends
- Furniture & Home Accessories for this Spring
Business Profiles- Olde Time Lifestyle Antiques
- The Crown, Woodbridge
Regulars- Whats on Diary: Events during March
- Music notes from Chris Green
- Books Reviews
- CLA News
- Beauty: Mum + Me
- Dog Advice: Fluffy or Forceful?