From the editor...
Welcome to the May issue of Suffolk Norfolk Life. Inside this month we have an 8 page feature previewing the Suffolk Show. Always a great experience, and this year's show promises to be as good as ever with lots of things to see and do. A wonderful showcase for Suffolk's finest.
Also in this issue read all about the delicious Norfolk crabs, Go Wild Swimming, Kayaking, explore Suffolk's mills, celebrate the Wildfowl and Wetlands Trust's 70th anniversary and step back in time to the Anglo-Saxon era at West Stow village. Share a year in the life of a Suffolk shepherd and read about the Norwich man who inspired a Beatles' song.
See below for a full list of everything inside this issue.
Features- Will Young Interview
- Keep the Mill Wheel Turning
- North Norfolk Crabs - Cromer & Sheringham
- Open water and wild swimming in Suffolk and Norfolk
- Family Fun on the Broads
- The Three Rivers Race
- Bardwell Bakery
- The Littleport and Ely riots of 1816
- West Stow Anglo Saxon Village
- A year in the life of a Suffolk Shepherd
- The Suffolk Walking Festival
- Wildfowl & Wetlands Trusts 70th Anniversary
- Gardening: The Pro Corda Garden
- The Norwich Man who inspired a Beatles' song
- Royston rings the changes
- Motoring - the Mini Clubman 1.5-litre automatic
- Dennis Lotis
- The Fen Villages
- Bygone Dunwich
- My Norfolk Life - Andy Rudd, Stoke Mill Restaurant
Special Features- The 2016 Suffolk Show
- Antiques & Auctions
Competitions- Win a Sheer Bliss Day for 2 at Riverhills
Food & Drink- King's Arms chef Mark Dixon
- May at Jimmy’s Farm
- Review of Miller & Carter Steakhouse, Ipswich
- Roast North Sea Cod recipe
- Wine: Winning with Gin
Interiors- The Room Outside
- Beautiful Quality Lighting
Business Profiles- Oakleigh Watches
- Alexanders College
Regulars- Whats on Diary: Events during May
- Music notes from Chris Green
- Books Reviews
- Beauty: Cellulite? Go Figure…
- Dog Advice: Don’t panic! It’s only a loose dog...