From the editor...
Welcome to the November issue of Suffolk Norfolk Life. Inside this issue we take a look at our wonderful piers in both counties, have a profile of an up and coming racing driver, Alex Brundle, whose father Martin gave us many an enjoyable time watching him race Jaguars at Silverstone and Le Mans, and give you some Autumn walks and more family cycling ideas, plus have a look at Tattersalls and some interesting Suffolk condiments.
The weather might be getting colder but that is no reason to stay indoors. Rachel Sloane finds out some of the great places to walk in Suffolk and Norfolk during the autumn and early winter, Peter Naldrett has a look around Oxburgh Hall, and in our second Family Cycling article, you can enjoy and ride around Mellis, Gislingham and Eye.
See below for a full list of everything inside this issue.
Features- Wayne Sleep OBE interview
- All the Pleasures of the Piers
- Q&A with Alex Brundle
- Family Cycling in Suffolk
- Autumn Walks
- Oxburgh Hall
- Elizabeth House Museum
- Thomas Gresham
- Tattersalls Racehorse Auctioneers
- Tails of Two Doggies
- Suffolk – a County of Condiments
- November in the Garden
- Words on Wheels - Suffolk Libraries
- Panamera Pamper Anyone?
- A new forest for Dunwich
- Bygone Holt
- My Norfolk Life, Chris Ellis, Dipples
Special Features- Christmas Gift Guide
- Panto Time
Competitions- World Indoor Bowls Championship Competition
Food & Drink- The Scallop: Instant Elegance
- Cheese: Vacherin Mont d’Or
- Easton White Horse Review
- Bordeaux Bargain Buys
Interiors- Light up your home
- Nexus Stoves
Business Profiles- The Grove, Cromer
- Woodbridge Violins
Regulars- Whats on Diary: Events during November
- Music notes from Chris Green
- Books Reviews
- Business: IHT problems
- Business: May the force be with her!
- Beauty: What’s your skin type?
- Dog Advice: Socialisation
- Social Media: Twitter advice