From the editor...
Welcome to the September issue of Suffolk Norfolk Life. Inside this month we have seal spotting off the Norfolk coast; Sheringham goes back to the 40s; a visit to the excellent Museum of East Anglian Life; Sandringham; on the trail of lost halls and remote churches in Suffolk; the time clowns came to Lowestoft; Norfolk fishing boats; Rachel Sloane introduces us to fishing plus all our regular features.
Our cover stars this month, multi-platinum selling vocal quartet G4, are performing in the region soon, and Stephanie Mackentyre caught up with them recently to discuss their time on X-Factor and their new tour.
Finally in our competition you have he chance to win a brand new Husqvarna Petrol Chainsaw.
See below for a full list of everything inside this issue.
Features- G4 Interview
- Seal Spotting in Norfolk
- The Museum of East Anglian Life
- Picking up Survivors
- A walk around Combs and Badley
- Sandringham's Delights and Exhibitions
- Clown Gathering UK in Lowestoft
- Coast v Country TV Series
- Raveningham Gardens
- Let's Go Fishing: Fresh and Sea
- Cowslips and gravestones
- Back to the 40s in Sheringham
- Beach-hut glamour in your garden
- Travel - Daios Cove
- Beauty - A fresh face feeling
- Conquering the Forest: Andy Campbell
- My Norfolk Life - Angela Gifford
Special Features- Education
Competitions- Win a Husqvarna 435 chainsaw
Food & Drink- Watermelon on the menu
- Textures of Watermelon salad recipe
- Cheese: Reblochon De Savoie
- Aqua Eight Restaurant
- Wine: Antipodean barbecue tipples
Interiors- Beautiful Bathrooms
- Trending Autumn colours
Business Profiles- Malthouse Security Ltd
- Rix Petroleum
Regulars- Whats on Diary: Events during September
- Music notes from Chris Green
- Books Reviews
- Business: Inheritance Tax planning
- Business: Another Blow to Savers and Pensioners?
- Dog Advice: Change a dog’s world
- Social Media: #Instastory