From the editor...
Welcome to the February issue of Suffolk Norfolk Life. As we enter the second month of the year, have you kept to those New Year resolutions? I didn't really make any but still want to learn to play the guitar! The days are getting longer and it is time to plan for some short breaks. Inside this issue we offer a choice of many places to stay in Suffolk and Norfolk.
We profile a Norfolk artist, Karen Keable and a Suffolk film maker, Lucinda Rhodes Thakrar.
Lotus Cars are an established Norfolk car maker and we take a look at their history. Two doggies take a walk around Kersey, and John Kerrison takes us on a family cycle ride, and so if the pounds put on over Christmas are still lingering, then follow their lead and step or cycle out.
Finally we also have 2 pairs of tickets to be won to see Dreamgirls in the West End in this months competition!
See below for a full list of everything inside this issue.
Features- Ian Kelly Interview
- A Parade of Pigs
- Lucinda Rhodes Thakrar profile
- Family Cycling - Blickling
- Violins made in Suffolk
- François Bouttier of Holt
- The Legends of Rock, Great Yarmouth
- Norfolk Priories & Abbeys
- Tales of Two Doggies - Kersey
- Villages on Reflection - Aldeburgh
- Thomas Paine
- February in the Garden
- The Flower of Hethel - Lotus Cars
- Royston Hartz's Take on Life
- Karen Keable, Norfolk Artist
- Bygone Yoxford
- My Suffolk Life - Marion Anthony
Special Features- Short Stays
- Care of the Elderly
- Motoring Life
Competitions- Win tickets to see Dreamgirls in the West End
Food & Drink- Pork Talk
- Making Family Meals Healthier
- Valentine’s Day tipples
Interiors- Plan for your best bathroom ever
Business Profiles- East Anglian Game & Country Fair
- Fen Farm Caravan Site
Regulars- Whats on Diary: Events during February
- Music notes from Chris Green
- Books Reviews
- Business: Inheritance Tax planning
- Business: Tales of the Unexpected
- Beauty: Enjoy some ‘Me Time’
- Dog Advice: Digging deeper