From the editor...
Welcome to the January issue of Suffolk Norfolk Life. After all that Christmas indulgence, why not jump on your bike and follow John Kerrison's ride around Wenhaston, Dunwich, Westleton and Darsham, or follow Susannah George's walk in Thetford? Get to know your garden birds and wildlife with our article from the RSPB, explore Languard Fort or follow the plough on Plough Monday. If this all sounds too energetic then just settle back and read our other articles about Suffolk and Norfolk places and people.
The start of a new year is also the traditional time when the diets and detoxs get going again. Catherine Jeans has provided some excellent tips to get 2017 off to a healthy start.
Finally in our fantastic competition 1 lucky reader can win dinner and an overnight stay for 2 people at the Bildeston Crown.
See below for a full list of everything inside this issue.
Features- Paul Young interview
- Know Your Garden Birds and Wildlife
- Family Cycling in Suffolk
- Ken Dodd's Norfolk
- Follow the Plough
- Suffolk's London Clay
- Overstrand - The “Millionaires’ Playground”
- 60 Years of East Coast Sailing
- An Orchestra for Suffolk
- Satish Kumar: Envoy from India
- Norwich's Other Cathedral
- Motoring: The Ssangyong Tivoli XLV
- Tales of Two Doggies - Thetford
- Royston Hartz's Take on Life
- January in the Garden
- The Courthouse Hotel, Shoreditch Review
- Languard Fort Felixstowe
- Bygone Grundisburgh
- My Norfolk Life - Fred de Falbe
Special Features- Education
Competitions- Win an overnight stay and dinner at The Bildeston Crown
Food & Drink- The red deer
- Get 2017 off to a healthy start!
- Satis House Review
- Wine: For the New Year
Interiors- Out with the old, in with the new
- Stay warm this winter
Business Profiles- Redwings Horse Sanctuary
- Marble Works East Anglia
Regulars- Whats on Diary: Events during January
- Music notes from Chris Green
- Books Reviews
- Business: Financial Health Check
- Beauty: Flawless Fairytale Skin
- Dog Advice: Honest Feedback
- Business: Little Festive Cheer