Win tickets to see Dreamgirls in the West End with Galloway
Dreamgirls transports you to a revolutionary time in American music history. The musical charts the tumultuous journey of a young female singing trio from Chicago, Illinois, called ‘The Dreams’, as they learn the hard lesson that show business is as tough as it is fabulous, and features the classic songs ‘And I Am Telling You I’m Not Going’, ‘I Am Changing’, ‘Listen’ and ‘One Night Only’.
American actress and singer Amber Riley (Glee) stars as ‘Effie White’ and is joined by Liisi LaFontaine as ‘Deena Jones’ and Ibinabo Jack as ‘Lorrell Robinson’ making up the soulful singing trio ‘The Dreams’.
Five reasons to see Dreamgirls in the West End:
1. It is an award-winning musical with six Tony® Awards, two Grammys, two Oscars and five Drama Desk Awards.
2. It is being performed in the UK for the first time, 35 years after its Broadway premiere!
3. A stellar cast and creative team including the Tony® and Olivier award-winning director and choreographer Casey Nicholaw (The Book of Mormon, Aladdin, Something Rotten!) and Amber Riley plays Effie White.
4. If you enjoyed the film adaptation of Dreamgirls staring Jamie Foxx, Beyoncé, Eddie Murphy, and Jennifer Hudson, you’ll love the original stage show.
5. Swarovski is the set and costume design partner for Dreamgirls, bringing to life the incredible visions of Tim Hatley and Gregg Barnes. Over one million Swarovski crystals have been incorporated into the production, adorning 275 costumes and 3 crystal curtains.
Galloway offer coach travel and ticket packages with departure points across Norfolk and Suffolk from just £69pp. For details of your local departure, please visit travel-galloway.com or contact your local Galloway Travel Centre.
Galloway are pleased to offer two lucky winners a pair of tickets and travel on their 19 April departure to see the matinee performance of Dreamgirls (terms and conditions apply – see the February 2017 issue of Suffolk Norfolk Life for details).
The closing date for this competition is 1/3/17.