A very British school with a big global vision
At Alexanders College, we feel it is important to ensure that our students leave as well rounded individuals with the tools they need to succeed in the future. We challenge and support our students to achieve personal levels of success that they previously may have thought were unattainable.
We are proud of what we can offer out students:
- Small class sizes with focused attention on the individual
- A supportive yet challenging educational atmosphere, rewarding hard work and encouraging a vibrant, positive outlook
- A culture that recognises the different needs of a student, aiming to meet and exceed expectations
- A non-selective approach to admission with bursaries and scholarships available for promising students
- Day, boarding and flexi-boarding options with daily transportation to and from Melton and Woodbridge train stations.
What also makes Alexanders unique is its long history in providing a British education to international students, a foundation that remains in place today. In an increasingly globalised world, the opportunities to meet, learn from, be challenged by, make friends with and forge future professional relationships with young people from all over the globe is a special opportunity.
We would be delighted to welcome you to Alexanders College, to find out what it may be like to live and learn at our school.
Summer at Alexanders College
Sun, Sea, Summer…Adventure. For further information about our summer programme, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Alexanders College
Alexanders College is an Independent Day and Boarding School for boys and girls aged between 11 and 18 years old. We are now accepting admissions for the 2016-17 academic year. Bursaries and scholarships are available upon enquiry.
To discuss a term time place at Alexanders College, please contact Headmaster, Graham Gamble, direct telephone: 01394 412393 or by email: email@example.com
Graham Gamble insists on a personal approach to the admission of students to Alexanders College and he will be delighted to meet parents and their children to discuss possibilities.