Protecting Norfolk’s Wildlife and Wild Places for nearly a century
Together we can save Norfolk’s Wildlife
From the wild north coast to the sandy heaths of Breckland, from the Norfolk Broads National Park to our ancient woodlands, Norfolk’s beautiful landscapes are home to a stunning variety of wildlife. Norfolk’s nature is unique, and our 35,000 members help protect it for everyone to enjoy now and into the future
Our members help save Norfolk’s wildlife
Norfolk Wildlife Trust is the oldest Wildlife Trust in the UK, founded in 1926 with land purchased to create and protect a single nature reserve at Cley Marshes. Today we care for more than 50 nature reserves and other protected sites, restoring and connecting vital habitats for our wildlife. We also raise awareness of issues affecting nature, and our expert conservationists advise landowners to help protect areas and wildlife under threat.
Our members help bring Norfolk’s landscape to life for everyone to enjoy
We run hundreds of fun events at our nature reserves for adults and families. Plus we welcome thousands of pupils from schools and universities to our reserves, inspiring them to care about and protect nature. We want future generations to enjoy and explore Norfolk’s great outdoors and be inspired to love and protect the nature on their doorstep, and we can do so with your support!
Special New Year offer for readers of Suffolk Norfolk Life!
£10 off your first year’s membership - Join us today from as little as £1.83* per month.
With your membership you receive:
• Free entry to NWT nature reserves across Norfolk
• A free copy of our Nature Reserves Handbook, with the best places to visit, seasonal highlights and useful information
• Three mailings a year of ‘Tern’ and ‘Natural World’ magazines, plus monthly e-newsletters
• Our seasonal events calendars with activities for all ages and interests, held right across Norfolk
• Opportunities to get involved through walks, talks, events and volunteering
• Family memberships get ‘Wildlife Watch’ for children including magazines, activities and discounted events.
PLEASE JOIN US TODAY
To join, simply call 01603 625540 or go to norfolkwildlifetrust.org.uk/membership and quote the code NSL10.
*Single membership, usual minimum price £32 a year /£2.60 per month. £10 discount applies to first year’s membership only, not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.www.norfolkwildlifetrust.org.uk
Saving Norfolk’s Wildlife for the Future
Charity Number 208734
PHOTO: Common tern, by Dave Kilbey